Friday, February 15, 2013

A Simple Rebirth

Hi All,

This year holds many exciting new experiences for me including my book tour and poetry performances.  

A Simple Rebirth has technically been in the making for nearly 10 years, and I have to tell you, it took a lot of courage to put this work out there-- courage that I didn't know I had or would need.  For me, like many other writers, poetry is what pours out of my soul in my most vulnerable moments.  Putting my work out there is an endeavor that is making me braver everyday such that I've decided put this surplus courage to good use...

The release of A Simple Rebirth certainly marks a milestone for me as a writer.   But, I want to live the message of the simple rebirth by being the best version of myself that I can possibly be, one challenge at a time!


Thanks and stick with me on this journey!
Samira R. Noorali
www.facebook.com/samirarnoorali
Reviews on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Simple-Rebirth-Samira-R-Noorali/dp/1467567647/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366307711&sr=8-1&keywords=simple+rebirth
Purchase on Uniqebuy.com: http://uniqebuy.com/a-simple-rebirth.html

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read the final compilation. You poems are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would like to sample some poems please point me in that direction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your interest!
    Amazon.com has one sample from my book. Also, you can follow me on twitter to see my most recent haikus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and new, longer poems will be on this blog shortly!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete