Dear readers,
As of a few weeks ago, I'm a staff writer for a nonpartisan online news publication called ITL News Media. The articles are informative and essentially, a real learning experience for writers and readers alike. Putting aside my biases and providing nonpartisan news is humbling to say the least.
I'm very excited about delving into the social justice issues that have been on my mind for years. These are issues I didn't think I could do anything about... just sit back and watch it all happen.
But now, I'm a part of disseminating valuable information to the public, which is a huge part of living in a free and democratic society. I think that participating in the civic debate is my civic duty and I'm happy to engage at a level that requires me to really know what I'm talking about!
Check out ITLnews.com and read up!
Samira R. Noorali
No comments:
Post a Comment