I love getting reviews like this. I obviously appreciate any positive (and even sometimes negative/ constructive) feedback but reviews like these make me feel like I'm getting a small glimpse into the reader's head.
"I read this immediately after getting it in the mail and I was so incredibly happy with it. It was full of emotion and pretty visceral. I enjoy, well..more than simply enjoy, I crave writing like this. Writing that takes you to another place, even if it is a scary place. Even if you haven't had the same experiences as the writer, believe me, there will be something deep down inside you that this touches..and it churns and churns and makes you think deeply, and you'll definitely, like me, read it over and over. The illustrations do not overpower the writing. They complement it perfectly and they match the feeling of the paired writing perfectly.
If you haven't already purchased the book, go do it now. It is an essential. This woman is not only an amazing writer, but a super strong woman and should be proud of every bit of what she has accomplished. I expect more masterpieces by this writer, and cannot wait to devour them!"
http://www.amazon.com/Simple-Rebirth-Samira-R-Noorali/product-reviews/1467567647/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1
No comments:
Post a Comment